Saturday, January 30, 2016

Krissy asked for placemats for each season, here is the first installment just in time for Valentine's Day
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Decided to learn how to use the Bloc_loc rulers and I have to confess I am madly in love with them!  They make half square triangles and half square rectangeles so much easier!
Bloc_loc square
 
 

 
 
My little one turned 10 last week!  I can hardly believe she is that old.  She loves gymnastics and wanted her party at Chameleon Gymnastics Academy where she takes lessons.  The girls had a blast. Keely is obsessed with gymnastics and is working diligently to make it on the competitive team.  Should happy in the spring (fingers crossed)
 
I am now working part time at a local quilt shop called The Thread Loft and am in heaven!! Spending all of my paycheck at the shop but who cares!  Playing with fabric and the long arm makes me so incredibly happy.  I enjoy quilting and creating so this is right up my alley!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment