Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Not to be forgotten, I am still "hooked" on making cloths!! I so love the colors on this little beauty.

A perfect day to be creating!! Even though it's warm out, going up to 87 today, total cloud cover and kinda dreary looking. I picked up this little kit from Fabric & Friends, LLC in Camdenton, MO while at the lake house (Lake of the Ozarks). It's billed as a Ten Minute Table Runner. Took me a bit longer since I am still getting my sewing feet wet and just plain like to take my time. Love the way it turned out and it gave me an opportunity to play with some stitch functions on my machine. I love how the flowers from our yard look so pretty sitting on the breakfast table with such a pretty runner underneath. If you ever get by Lake of the Ozarks, stop by and visit this shop www.fabricsandfriends.com , very friendly and helpful. Since I have the directions I see a few more of these in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment