Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quilty Kind of Day

Keely is home from school today not feeling well.  She is snuggled up in her bed resting and since I am unable to go anywhere it's QUILT TIME!!! Was able to complete a table topper that I had cut out last night.  Really like the pattern and colors.  It was a kit, however, I will definitely use this pattern again and again for gifts.

 
It is a spectacular day out today in Castle Rock.  The winds are down a bit and the view from my kitchen never ceases to calm my spirit.  I love it here!
 
 
 
 
I also finished another table topper on Monday that I got as a kit.  Totally hated the fabrics that came with it, they looked nothing like the picture I used to order it from.  Instead I substituted charm square packs I had in my stash.  I am pleased with the result and this will make a nice size table topper.
 
 
 
Finally I had to put down a beautiful picture of my little one going to her first dance.  It was a daddy/daughter ball and they looked fabulous if I do say so myself!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment