Sunday, July 19, 2009

June/July





I am still making cloths like mad. I did the cloths for the Monthly Dishcloths KAL, made 3 cloths and a drying square for my friend Jackie in Texas, several squares from a crochet group that I think i will put together into perhaps a shawl of some sort (10 in), and a shawl for my sister Vickie from a pattern out of a booklet for baby blankets. She picked the yarn and colors when they were visiting in July. I also made a pot holder from a pattern I bought in Independence, MO at a yarn shop I visited. It turned out great and I have enough yarn to make another one to match it!! I have actually started using the cloths in the kitchen and i absolutely LOVE them. More later..................

1 comment:

  1. OK so I give teach me to knit! I am a lefty does that matter? Thanks for the support and I enjoy your pieces as well. The girls look great, such good mamas! They had a good teacher! Many Blessings Debby!

    ReplyDelete