Sunday, April 19, 2009

More rambling

Here is my Jan contribution to the monthly dishcloths 2009 Challenge.  I now realize that the skate is probably backwards, but who cares.  I went back and looked at some of my work and decided that as long as it looked nice it didn't matter if it was facing the wrong way.  The people from the left handed knitting group on Yahoo "On the Other Hand"  responded so awesomely to my rant regarding left handed knitting that I am having a whole new enjoyment in the craft.  The monthly cloths I am going to try to knit the pattern backwards and see how it goes.  At the least it should be interesting to see what I wind up with.  My oldest daughter has requested I make her a lapghan.  I have made one for just about everyone else, so it's her turn.  Just trying to decide whether to knit it or tunisian crochet it.  Decisions, decisions.  It's a dreary day here in KC, so it's a good day to knit or perhaps play some World of Warcraft (my other hobby).  It's a good thing my hubby edged the lawn yesterday morning because it is sure wet now!!  At least we don't have 2 feet of snow like my mom has in Denver!  

1 comment:

  1. I have begun making videos for lefties and as time permits I will try to come up with videos for problems like these, so stay posted to www.leftremaining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete